We are looking for a full time AV Technician to join their team at 30 Euston Square, a prestigious award winning venue managed by Searcys.
The role requires someone who is technically skilled and also client focused. As part of the onsite team, you will be required to install and operate on your own a wide range of AV equipment, meet and greet clients on the day of the event and advise event organisers during show arounds.
Some evening and occasional weekend work is required. The role would best suit a pro-active, self-motivated individual who is punctual, reliable and who adopts a flexible mind-set and approach to their work. Candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
The role will include, but is not limited to;
- To develop and maintain the contract with Searcy’s. Account manage clients providing A.V support and guidance to clients using the venue.
- Responsibility for all on site administration relating to AV requests and relating to Metro Production Group Ltd contract with Searcy’s
- Management of onsite Audio Visual Services, merging media and presentations as and when required.
- Manage all cross hires when required to cover shortfalls. Organise the repair of any equipment onsite.
Requirements for the role;
- BTEC or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- General understanding of all elements of AV and the application of equipment and support to best satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Ability to operate Basic LX desk
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent time keeping and attendance